It is useless if you took much time to write a blog post that is hardly read by anyone out there because you did not share it. You can change that by learning how to easily share your recent post with your friends who are on social media. Here is a list of 4 social sharing plugins for WordPress you are needed.
1. AddToAny Share
It came as one of the very first social sharing plugins that helped many bloggers tell the world about their newly-published story. AddToAny still remains many webmasters number one choice thanks to some of its unique features that include the use of custom icons, the liberty to place them whenever you want, different sizes to choose from, you can add them around the content, they are many to choose from among other features.
2. Social Warfare
Many people have found Social Warfare to be their number one when it comes to telling their friends about their published content. In fact, some are saying it increases their traffic by over 300%.
Here are some of Social Warfare’s features:
- Fully responsive on mobile gadgets
- It comes with eye-captivating themes
- It supports all popular social media networks
- It comes with UTM code meant for tracking the social sharing functionality
- Displays individual and total share counts
- Automatically adds a click to tweet tab on the content
- Displays popular post depending on number of shares among other features
3. SumoMe Image Sharer
SumoMe Image Sharer has the ability to share your content over 1800 plus. It comes with unique qualities, which allow you decide on the kind of social network you would like your content shared. With Image Sharer, you are able to embed share buttons on several numbers of images that you choose.
Besides, you are at liberty to decide which platform you want your images shared to, whether Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. It is you to choose which social media your image will be shared to.
These are some of the features:
- Comes with built-in shortener for url
- Ability to choose the social network your images will land
- Choose the place the share buttons will be placed, whether bottom, right, top or left
4. Easy Social Share
This social share plugin many bloggers choice. It is because it tends to pack everything needed by a webmaster. It enables users to manually place the sharing icons whenever they want. The latest version of the plugin is fast and clean.
Here are some of the plugin’s features:
- Customizable button text
- Enabled after share actions
- Social metrics (built-in)
- Over 40 templates that are built-in
- It supports over 50 networks that include Viber, WhatsApp, and Telegram
- Mobile optimized display among much more
Perhaps you are using something more preferable, share it with your friends.